The St. Louis Chapter of the Association of Physicians of Pakistani-Descent in North America (APPNA) has established a community health clinic for those in need of medical care. The clinic provides medical and dental services free of cost to all patients, irrespective of race, gender, nationality, religion, or insurance status.
Hours: Every Sunday 10:00 am-12:30 pm (Hours will extend based on need)
Staffed by Licensed Physicians and Dentists providing the following services:
- Basic Health Care
- Prescription Medication
- Specialist Referral Services
- Referral to Reduced Fee Laboratory Tests
- Screening for Common Diseases
- School Physicals
- Ophthalmology Services
- Dental Checkup, Cleaning, and Repairs
- Patient Counseling/Education
1. Make an appointment by calling the number listed.
2. Bring all medicines, lab / x-ray reports, medical history reports, and other pertinent information and documentation to make your visit more productive.
3. Please arrive on time.
3843 West Pine Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63108